NAPM BUFFALO - Join NAPM
The National Association of Purchasing Management - Buffalo, Inc. (NAPM-Buffalo) is an affiliate of the Institute for Supply Management (ISM). We provide an environment for our members to draw upon each otherís experience through attractive, informative professional education, meetings, and camaraderie. We are committed to quality, ethics, and providing organizational value to our members and profession.
Who Can Join?
● Any person interested in the supply management field shall be
eligible to be a Member of NAPM-Buffalo, Inc. and ISM provided that such person does not solicit business on behalf of such person or his or her employer during meetings of any NAPM-Buffalo/ISM activity, including without limitation, meetings of Affiliated Associations (including chapters), ISM Committees and ISM Groups and Forums.
● A full-time teacher of, or researcher into, purchasing or materials management.
● An undergraduate or graduate student enrolled full time in an accredited college or university.
Why Join Our Affiliate?
Our main focus is to educate our members on a variety of purchasing and supply management topics and help them network with their fellow purchasing colleagues.
We annually offer:
● Dinner Meetings
● Networking with more than 200 regional purchasing professionals
● Local Business Survey
● CPSM Review classes
● Up-to-Date and Informative Website
● Searchable Member Database
● Monthly Newsletter
● Annual Scholarship - Academic Scholarship open to members or relatives of members
● An opportunity to volunteer and gain leadership experience
● Local support by a responsive Board of Directors
Why Join Our Affiliate? - Read what two of our members have to say:
My NAPM membership brought me into an esteemed, ethical,
salt-of-the-Earth organization. I believe that my NAPM membership
significantly increases my professional credibility.
NAPM is truly a great source for information, staying on top of best
Practices, and continual learning. The monthly meetings are a great
opportunity to learn and expand my network.
NAPM is comprised of many highly qualified purchasing & supply
management professionals with vast experiences across many commodities
and buying platforms. Having a well qualified and diverse group to
share ideas with has saved a great deal of time, and increased my
confidence and efficiency.
Shawn M. Kilbourn, C.P.M., MBA
Membership in NAPM-Buffalo has provided me an invaluable opportunity to learn about best practices in purchasing. It also affords me the pleasure of networking with purchasing professionals who face the same challenges that I do every day. NAPM has been a resource for providing educational opportunities not only at the monthly educational dinner meetings, but also throughout the year. Iím confident that continued membership and participation will help me meet my professional goals.
What Does ISM Offer in Addition to Our Affiliate?
By becoming a member of NAPM-Buffalo, you can also be a member of the Institute for Supply Management (ISM). As a international organization comprised of more than 48,000 purchasing and supply management professionals, they offer:
● Inside Supply Managementô monthly magazine
● Manufacturing and Non-Manufacturing ISM Report on Business
● ISM's Web Site including articles, Career Center, and InfoCenter
● CPSM, CSM, CPSD, C.P.M., and A.P.P. Certification Programs
● International Purchasing Advocate
● Professional Development Resources, including the Knowledge Center
● Special Interest Groups and Forums
● Center for Advanced Purchasing Studies (CAPS)
What Are Your Dues?
● Regular Membership - $ 210.00 (12 Months)
- Includes membership in ISM.
+ One Time Administrative Fee for New Regular Members - $ 30.00
● Associate Membership - $90.00 (12 Months)
- Member of NAPM-Buffalo only.
+ One Time Administrative Fee for New Associate Members - $ 10.00
How Do I Join?
To get started, simply Click Here to view and print our Application. Once you've completed your information, please scan or fax it to Nancy Boyd Haley, our Executive Director, at 716-648-0972. Or you can mail it to our Association Office at NAPM-Buffalo, Inc. P.O. Box 888, Hamburg, NY 14075-0888.
|© 2009 NAPM Buffalo, Inc. all rights reserved
No text or images can be used from this site without permission
716-648-0972 Buffalo, NY
National Association of Purchasing Management
NAPM Home - Calendar - Member Login - Newsletter & Business Survey
Board Members & Committees - Certification & Education
Join NAPM - Resource Links - Contact Us - Site Map
Site Design by WNY Web Sites